This Teenager Wakes Up In Pain And Discovers This Deadly Burn

Some burn pictures inside may scare you...

This Teenager Wakes Up In Pain And Discovers This Deadly Burn
SPONSORED

Some viral challenges and pranks can be funny like 'cinnamon challenge', hard like 'the bread challenge' or just downright charitable like the 'ice bucket challenge.' 

But nowadays as we encounter games such as the Blue Whale game and challenges like the hot water challenge, things have become much more dangerous for kids who are easily susceptible to these new, trendy gimmicks. The hot water challenge is a 'challenge' or a game where one unsuspecting person is doused with boiling water. And it is as painful and potentially fatal as it sounds.

In another version, the kids have to drink the boiling water in order to complete the challenge. FYI this challenge has already claimed some lives. So far, eight-year-old Ki'ari Pope passed away after drinking boiling water through a straw in March. And a recent case has just happened where a person has had some serious injuries when his friends threw some hot water on him in the name of this challenge.

Can you see something?

Can you see something?

A 15-year-old teen from Arkansas had to be hospitalized after sustaining first and second degree burns on his neck while he slept. 

RELATED STORIES

That could have been severe

That could have been severe

The damage could have been deadly. It only takes seconds to cause third-degree burns (when water reaches about 140 degrees Fahrenheit.)

And how did that happen?

And how did that happen?

And more recently, a 15-year-old boy and six of his friends were over at a sleepover when he was unknowingly volunteered for the hot water challenge.

It burned his neck

It burned his neck

The 15-year-old said that he woke up screaming and crying after feeling an intense, burning sensation on his neck.

What he said in the interview...

What he said in the interview...


During a television interview, the boy said: 'I felt this really bad burning on my neck … I laid in bed for two hours and finally got up. I went to the bathroom and realized that this had happened then they told me they had poured the hot water on me.'

His friends never realized the consequences

His friends never realized the consequences

The boy rushed home and was taken to the hospital by his mother. The friends claim that they didn't realize how hot the water truly was.

That is what it turned to!

That is what it turned to!

It has been reported that the boys are no longer friends anymore and his mother is hoping that other parents are aware and speak out about the dangers of these insane challenges.

Have a look at how it all happened...

Now, you can realize how fatal the game turned to.

That's all!

Stay aware and beware of these dangerous things.

Like, share and comment in the section below for more.